Monday, March 14, 2011

Cat Fancy



"Bandit" is a absolute flirt. His perpetual wink might just get ya! "Munch" up top and "Tater" to the left make seeing cats an absolute joy. They are all so unique in physical attributes as well as in personalities.
I am sure that having the 'vet come to the pet' made their lives much easier. Most cats that are fearful to go into the veterinary office do not get medical care for years due to the stress of the mere event. A stress free house call ensures they get medical attention every year. These three were a piece of cake, or should I say tuna~;) I cannot thank their human mommy "Danna" enough for sharing them with myself & my staff.
I was stunned by "Taters" coloring and also how well she blended in with the home decor. I find it amazing that pets like "Bandit" that have some physical challenges like the loss of an eye adapt and do exceptionally well. "Munch" was a little shy for the camera, but by the time we left he was ready to be profiled as one of our three pets of the month! I left them purring myself.
Dr. Dani
Pet-Fixer Inc.
Use a mobile vet, Your pets might just lick you for it~!

No comments: