Monday, August 18, 2008

Simba. Queen of the jungle!

Meet Simba the cutest little Hairless Chinese Crested puppy you would ever want to lay your eyes on! Just in time for the Beijing Olympics. Simba certainly takes the GOLD! Due to the lack of hair, this breed is predisposed to skin problems and should be protected from too much direct sun. (Although shedding is not a problem~;) Simba lives with 4 other dogs all unique and accentuating the positive to this loving family home! Girlfriend, Oreo, Spanky, and Skeeter welcome Simba as the newest addition to the family. You see how well they pose for the picture. They are very well adjusted and love their vet~;) Paying a house call to this residence is always fun not just because I get to play with the puppies but also because their owners have been my clients for 10 years and have become my friends. I would be remiss if i didn't mention Rat (chihuahua) and April (poodle) who are their four legged cousins whom are not pictured but not forgotten. I am honored to introduce one of my favorite families to other pet lovers!

Eat your heart out!

No comments: